Sunday, November 6, 2011

~The Holidays Are Right Around The Corner~

Now that Halloween is over Thanksgiving and Christmas will soon be here.  Are you getting ready for the holidays?  Even though I shop for gifts year round there is still so much to do!  Every year there are things that I want to do and unfortunately I run out of time.  This year will be different.  Here are the things I have accomplished so far this year: 

  • I’ve been clipping coupons and stocking up on ingredients for turkey day.
  • I’ve dug up my recipes for Thanksgiving.
  • I was accepted to be a vendor at the Holiday Bazaar at the Si View Community Center in North Bend.
  • I have hand made approximately 150 holiday greeting cards that I plan on selling at the bazaar and in my etsy shop.
  • I’ve started to list holiday cards in my shop, Sno Valley Greetings.
  • I have about half of my Christmas shopping done. (yay!)

Here are my goals for November:

  • Make a food donation to the Mt. Si Food Bank.  Currently they need turkeys, click HERE for details on how and when to donate.
  • Finish the rest of my Christmas gift shopping.
  • Buy wrapping paper and maybe start wrapping gifts.
  • Continue to make cards and gift tags to sell at the holiday bazaar.
  • Decorate the house! (my favorite part)
  • Get our Christmas tree (this year we are looking for a 10 foot tree)

What are your holiday plans and goals you would like to accomplish?

No comments: