Now that Halloween is over Thanksgiving and Christmas will soon be here. Are you getting ready for the holidays? Even though I shop for gifts year round there is still so much to do! Every year there are things that I want to do and unfortunately I run out of time. This year will be different. Here are the things I have accomplished so far this year:
- I’ve been clipping coupons and stocking up on ingredients for turkey day.
- I’ve dug up my recipes for Thanksgiving.
- I was accepted to be a vendor at the Holiday Bazaar at the Si View Community Center in North Bend.
- I have hand made approximately 150 holiday greeting cards that I plan on selling at the bazaar and in my etsy shop.
- I’ve started to list holiday cards in my shop, Sno Valley Greetings.
- I have about half of my Christmas shopping done. (yay!)
Here are my goals for November:
- Make a food donation to the Mt. Si Food Bank. Currently they need turkeys, click HERE for details on how and when to donate.
- Finish the rest of my Christmas gift shopping.
- Buy wrapping paper and maybe start wrapping gifts.
- Continue to make cards and gift tags to sell at the holiday bazaar.
- Decorate the house! (my favorite part)
- Get our Christmas tree (this year we are looking for a 10 foot tree)
What are your holiday plans and goals you would like to accomplish?