Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tulip Treasury

I love tulips…but not as much as the previous owners of our home did.  Last year we closed on the house the end of April and the tulips had already sprouted and bloomed.  Here is a picture of me last year with the yellow tulips.  Once the yellow tulips were done blooming and slowly started to die red tulips started to come up.  This past weekend I decided to de-clump the tulips and disperse them throughout our garden beds for more color.  There are so many to move!  Our goal is to re-landscape the area I am standing in but I don’t want the tulips to get ruined.  Needless to say I still have lots more to move.  I thought putting together a tulip treasury would be fitting.  Here are some of my favorite tulip items made by Etsy sellers.    IMG_7374

This Sterling Silver Tulip Charm Pendant is hand cut.  What a special necklace to buy for a gift or for yourself.  You can find this necklace for purchase at Erin Bowe’s Etsy Shop

Need a cake stand?  Check out this amazing Tulip Garden Pedestal Cake/Dessert Stand from Isabella Designs on Etsy.  This gorgeous cake stand was featured in Martha Stewart Weddings.

My favorite color is purple so naturally this Perfect Purple Tulip Photograph caught my eye.  Like this photo?  Take a look at Shutterbug Creations Etsy Shop for more beautiful flower photos.

This Tulip Cat Collar screams spring!  Buy this cute color for your little kitty today from Bigpaw Collars Etsy Shop.

No comments: