Sunday, November 8, 2009

~Autumn Cats on Artfire~

Since it is Autumn and my cats are my favorite animal I decided to search Artfire shops for handmade items that include autumn and cats. 

My first find is this Calico Cat Fairy Cats Fall Pumpkin Autumn Fantasy Art 8x10 Print from Carrie shop owner of TigerPixie.  I am so amazed by the items Carrie has in her shop!  Prices are great and shipping is very reasonable and the artwork is simply awesome!  Check out the rest of Carrie’s shop for other items and designs.

The next item that caught my eye while searching is this Fall Painted Ginger Pumpkin Jar Candle with Gingerbread from Painted Kreations shop.  This candle is perfect for your Autumn home decor and can easily be displayed until those Christmas decorations make their debut.  The best part about this candle is after the wax has been burned you have a great hand painted jar to use year after year.

Looking for a great decorative plate to hang on the wall or to display on your table?  Look no further, this Cute Scarecrow Handpainted Square Wood Plate from A Stroke of Jeanne-uis’s shop.  This plate is a unique and one of a kind decoration.  Buy for yourself, a friend, family member, or for the cat lover in your life.

With the fall weather, the wind, rain, and sometime even thunder and lightning  wouldn’t it be nice to snuggle up on the couch with a book, blanket, and a nice pillow?  Check out this adorable Primitive Pillows Black Cat and Pumpkin from Thunder Mountain’s shop.  What a great pillow to decorate and cozy up with.   

Happy Autumn Everyone!  Hope you have enjoyed looking at my Autumn Cat finds.  Remember, shop handmade for the holidays!

2 comments:

kris said...

Love the Autumn Cat finds! Thanks for featuring my candle! Fall Blessings!!
Kris :)

Tigerpixie said...

Lovely Autumn Gifts!! :) Thank you so much for including my artwork. I really do appreciate it so much.
~Carrie >^..^<