Wednesday, February 25, 2009

~Think Rich…~

Did you honestly think I was talking about money?  :-)  Think Rich Color, this is the topic for my first blog carnival I am participating in as a member of Blogfire, a group of bloggers who own shops on Artfire.  You can check out my shop by clicking HERE

For those who know me well, you know that my favorite color is purple.  Naturally I picked this color and started my window shopping excursion on Artfire.  I decided to stick with a purple flower theme since spring is coming upon us.  These are the lovely items I found.  Feel free to comment and link to any other rich purple items. 

Check out these petunia seeds from Wiseplants shop.  These wild purple petunia seeds are brought to you just in time for spring.  Don’t forget spring starts in March which is just around the corner. 

Next on my list I found this Pretty Purple Flower Cell Phone Cozy from GymMama’s shop.  What a perfect accessory to have.  Not only will this little cozy hold your cell phone but also some money or credit/debit card.  The best part about purchasing from GymMama is that 20% of each sale goes directly to charity.

My last item I found in VieModerne’s shop.  This beautiful Violet Satin Rose Hairclip or Brooch is rich in color and very stylish.  This would be a great accessory to wear to a garden wedding or for a night out. 

Happy Shopping!

4 comments:

Bear Chick said...

Hi Jenna--

I know so many people who love purple, me among them! I love working with purples and greeens and blues, the cool colors. Welcome to Blogfire, by the way.

Mary aka Bear Chick

LadyK said...

Hi Jenna
I'm a purple fan as well. :) I love Petunias and can't wait to get my flower beds going again. Of course, that wont be until the end of May, but I'm still anxious.

AliciaMae said...

I have to jump in as a lover of purple too :)

Julie said...

Beautiful! Thanks for including my petunias. :)