Tuesday, January 6, 2009

~New Year, New Goals?~

Some may think that with the New Year comes goals and resolutions.  Others might ring in the new year with the same goals as the last and yet others believe that new years resolutions just never work!  

With that said, I don't make resolutions.  I believe goals are much easier to obtain.  My goals this year for my card shop is to sell, sell, sell!  Selling cards on etsy and artfire is not my full time job and is a hobby for me.  It's a creative outlet and a favorite past time.  If I make any money at all I end up using my profit for more supplies!  I get so excited when I sell one item. 

Hopefully my shop sales with go up soon because I really am running out of storage space for all my new card creations. :-)  If not my friends and family will be getting a bunch of freebies soon. Of course if you see something you like from my shop put it in your shopping cart, rarely do I make the same design twice.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and...
Happy 2009 From Seattle!
~Jenna

PS:  Stop by my shop, purchase a card or set, and receive a free gift!  Just mention the code "2009 Goals" in the notes to seller.  

This includes sales from both of my shops: http://cardsbyjenna.etsy.com and http://cardsbyjenna.artfire.com.

3 comments:

storybeader said...

I agree with you on resolutions vs. goals. Resolutions just seem to be a lot of talk!

Love your tags - good for us business people!

The Fab Miss B said...

Wonderful image of fireworks- did you take that photo? Isn't Etsy a fun place to share your hobby? I love it too! Best of luck for 2009!

Jenna Hansen said...

No I didn't take the photo of the Space Needle...found it online. :-)